vivaxien  Index du Forum

vivaxien
Communauté de cyclistes roulant avec un Kit Vivax

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ashley Williams considered quitting Wales after World Cup he

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivaxien Index du Forum -> vivaxien -> vivaxien
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 07:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ashley Williams considered quitting Wales after World Cup he Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Ashley Williams admits he considered retiring from international football following Wales' failure to qualify for the World Cup.

Wales finished third in Group D behind winners Serbia and the Republic of Ireland, who defeated them 1-0 in Cardiff in October to seal their fate.

The 33-year-old defender admits the heartbreak of that defeat made him consider his future with Wales.

"It was just so disappointing missing out on that (the World Cup) that I had to think about retirement," Williams said.

"I spoke to the people closest to me, I didn't want to retire or anything like that.

"But I felt like it was something that I should've thought about and seen where I was at with club and international football and life in general.

"I did give that a thought, but then I decided I wanted to keep doing it anyway."

Williams is poised to win his 77th cap against China on Thursday in new Wales manager Ryan Giggs' first game in charge since succeeding Chris Coleman. sbobet24

The Wales captain met with new manager Giggs and his coaching staff earlier this month, the day after he was sent off in Everton's Premier League defeat at Burnley.

He has not played since because of suspension and is relishing the chance to take part in the four-team tournament in Nanning, which also includes the Czech Republic and Uruguay.

"The gaffer (Giggs) wanted to know my thoughts on certain things and told me his view about going forward," Williams said.

"So it was an important thing to do before the camp, to help the gaffer to come into a group that's been together for so long.

"As the captain, it's my job to help knit that together I suppose.

"It's a new start and we want to do that by playing to our best and to our full potential.

"We've made it clear we want to win this tournament and, as strong as the opponents are, when else do you get to play an international tournament without so many teams in and with a chance to win a cup? sbobet24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 07:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 08:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tottenham's reported Tanguy Ndombele swoop combined with £30 Répondre en citant

Tottenham's reported Tanguy Ndombele swoop combined with £30m Mousa Dembele sale would be smart business

sbobet asia According to French media out L'Equipe, Tottenham are weighing up a €40 million (£35 million) bid for Amiens ace Tanguy Ndombele, and whilst it would seem like a risky move at first glance, it could turn out to be a masterstroke by Mauricio Pochettino.The 21-year-old central midfielder spent last seaosn on loan with Lyon, making 47 appearances in all competitions, but a switch to the Premier League could prove to be a real step up in both quality and intensity.

sbobet asia He is a wonderfully talented footballer, though, and signing him for £35 million could turn out to be inspired business from Spurs, especially if they sell Mousa Dembele for £30 million.Italian media outlet Tuttosport claims that Inter Milan and Juventus have been quoted £30 million for the Belgian's signature, and if Tottenham manage to sell him for that amount, before bringing in Ndombele for just five million more, it could turn out to be really smart business for the Lilywhites. 

The France under-21 international is nine years younger than Dembele, and if he goes on to fulfil his potential, he could go on to become one of Europe's best central midfield players.Ndombele is incredibly powerful, and his box-to-box nature enables him to contribute both defensively and offensively for his team.There would be question marks regarding his ability to cut it in the Premier League, however, what with its high-octane nature, but in today's day and age, £35 million could go down as a real snip, and it might just make a move for the Frenchman totally worth the risk for Tottenham. sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ashley Williams considered quitting Wales after World Cup he

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivaxien Index du Forum -> vivaxien -> vivaxien Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation