vivaxien  Index du Forum

vivaxien
Communauté de cyclistes roulant avec un Kit Vivax

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Philippe Coutinho scored the goal of the game in Barcelona's

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivaxien Index du Forum -> vivaxien -> vivaxien
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Fév - 03:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Philippe Coutinho scored the goal of the game in Barcelona's Répondre en citant

sb0bet Philippe Coutinho scored the goal of the game with one of his trademark long-range curlers during Barcelona's 6-1 demolition of Girona at the Camp Nou.

Luis Suarez fired a hat-trick and Lionel Messi a brace as Barcelona ran riot against Girona to stay on course for their 25th La Liga title.

And Coutinho got in on the act in the 66th minute with a brilliant Barca fifth from 25 yards. sb0bet

Cutting in off the left flank, the former Liverpool forward showcased his talents with a superb curling effort to find the far corner of the net to score his first La Liga goal.

It was a good night for Barca, who have opened up a 10-point gap at the top of the table, with second-placed Atletico Madrid playing at Sevilla on Sunday.

Watch Philippe Coutinho's first LaLiga goal by hitting play on the video at the top of the page! sb0bet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Fév - 03:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 12:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: St.Johnstone midfielder Blair Alston signs new deal Répondre en citant

St.Johnstone midfielder Blair Alston signs new deal

wwwpic5678 St Johnstone midfielder Blair Alston has signed a new one-year-deal at McDiarmid Park, with the option of a further year depending on first-team appearances next season. The former Falkirk player joined the Saints in May 2016, arriving on a free from the Bairns. "I'm delighted to be staying at Saints next season and I'm really enjoying it here. I've loved my football ever since I arrived and although the injury against Aberdeen has been a blow and spoiled the final few weeks of this season, it's still been an enjoyable campaign," said the 26-year-old.

Alston has made 71 appearances across two seasons in all competitions for Saints, scoring five goals. "I'll be ready for the start of pre-season and I'm really looking forward to getting back involved and helping the club kick on. I feel I've contributed well to the squad over the past two seasons but one thing I would like to improve is my goal return so that's something I'll be looking to add to my game next season," he added on the club's official website. wwwpic5678

Saints boss Tommy Wright was also pleased with Alston's new deal. "We're delighted to get this one sewn up and have Blair here for another year. It's been a frustrating campaign for him after being injured at the start and now the end of the season, but when he has been fit I feel like he has contributed well to the team," he said. "We played Blair out wide for most of the season but I'm hoping that next year we can bring him into a more central role and utilise him there. "I think it's a great piece of business by the club and we can look forward to having Blair back fit and ready to go for the new season." he continued. wwwpic5678

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Philippe Coutinho scored the goal of the game in Barcelona's

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivaxien Index du Forum -> vivaxien -> vivaxien Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation